Episode 025- The Mindset of a Great Leader
In today’s episode, I want to give you insight into the mindset of a leader. It doesn’t matter if you own your own business, are an employee or a stay at home mom. Wherever you are you have a certain measure of influence.
In our last episode we talked about the attributes of being a leader, but today I want to talk about mindset and how leaders think. Your mindset is everything. You are going to move in the direction of your most dominant thought. Our thoughts create our feelings and our feelings create our actions, and sometimes our thoughts and feelings create our words and our words create our world.
There is a reason we are told over and over again to be transformed by the way that we think, to renew our minds, to think on what is real, authentic, lovely, and right. Over and over again the bible tells us that God is telling us to change the way that we think. As a leader, it is imperative if you want to increase your influence and lead well that you are diligent in what you think.
You have to practice self-awareness. You have to think about your thoughts, and taking every thought captive.
Leadership mindsets and how leaders think:
1. Mindset of Massive Ownership How CAN I make it work or get it done? Leaders are focused on solutions and have an abundance mindset in all things. Leaders believe there is more than enough ALWAYS.
2. Mindset of Massive Ownership What's next? They anticipate solutions and aren't waiting for someone to tell them what to do. Leaders take initiative. Leaders have a proactive mindset instead of reactive.
3. Mindset of Decision What needs to be decided and delegated? Leaders have a decisive mindset and are unafraid to make fast decisions. Unafraid to take risks. Leaders practice fast failure which means their mindset doesn't attach their worth to their outcomes.
4. Mindset of Gratitude I am so thankful for my people and my life. Leaders have a mindset of gratitude and appreciation for everything they've been given.
5. Mindset of Belief I believe I can do it. Leaders have a mindset of massive belief in themselves in partnership with the spirit of God inside them.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re loving what I’m sharing then don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe.
If you want to show me some love then leave a review! It will help others to find the podcast & you could be featured in our Passionista Shoutout!!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Don’t forget to grab your FREE confidence mantra below!
Passion is Everything
Pin to Save & Share
HEY, I'M LINDSEY! I'M AN EMPOWERMENT COACH THAT HELPS SPIRIT DRIVEN WOMEN LIVE FULLY CONNECTED TO THEIR PASSION SO THEY CAN WALK OUT THEIR CALLING WITH CONFIDENCE.
I LOVE SHOWING WOMEN HOW TO MAKE THEIR DREAMS A REALITY AND FIND THEMSELVES BY FINDING A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
P.S. Be sure to join me here over in the Passionista community where you can connect with other like minded women and get all the latest resources for your spiritual growth. See you there!