Episode 024- Leadership 101
In today’s episode, we are talking about leadership. I want to lay a solid foundation for what leadership is and I want to encourage you to embrace your own unique style of leadership.
I want you to get honest with yourself, to get accountable and to let go of any shame or guilt. I want to encourage and empower you to walk in the leadership that God designed you to walk in.
I know that many women struggle with the concept of being a leader. You may have been brought up in a more conservative religious home, or you may have heard your whole life that women are not leaders, we are to follow, sometimes follow blindly and to be submissive above all things. If you know anything about me you know that I believe in the equality and the empowerment of women and I believe that God called you to lead.
I believe that God created you to rule and reign alongside men, to co-create with God, and to advance the kingdom of God.
The Best Leaders:
1. Leaders add value always. They show up fully present.
2. Leaders do what they say the will do. Their yes is yes and their no is no. They are decisive.
3. Leaders cast vision. They show up with intention and action directed by purpose. They focus on solutions instead of problems.
4. Leaders stay teachable and humble. They always consider themselves a novice and a beginner.
5. Leaders lead by example and take massive ownership of their lives. They walk their talk.
6. Leaders are open to correction and accountability. They invite people to speak into their blind spots and are not afraid of hearing hard truths.
7. Leaders approach situations and people head on. They refuse to avoid hard situations and conversations. They understand conflict resolution can lead to greater relationships.
8. Leaders refuse to let their day be dictated by their emotions. They increase their self-awareness and emotional intelligence and persevere despite how they feel. They refuse to be victims to their emotions.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re loving what I’m sharing then don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe.
If you want to show me some love then leave a review! It will help others to find the podcast & you could be featured in our Passionista Shoutout!!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Don’t forget to grab your FREE confidence mantra below!
Passion is Everything
Pin to Save & Share
HEY, I'M LINDSEY! I'M AN EMPOWERMENT COACH THAT HELPS SPIRIT DRIVEN WOMEN LIVE FULLY CONNECTED TO THEIR PASSION SO THEY CAN WALK OUT THEIR CALLING WITH CONFIDENCE.
I LOVE SHOWING WOMEN HOW TO MAKE THEIR DREAMS A REALITY AND FIND THEMSELVES BY FINDING A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
P.S. Be sure to join me here over in the Passionista community where you can connect with other like minded women and get all the latest resources for your spiritual growth. See you there!